Fingerhut Return Policy
Extended Holiday Return Policy
The Worry-free Extended Home Trial applies to orders placed between October 1 and December 24, 2011, and allows an exchange or refund of purchases until January 31, 2012. All returns and exchanges must be in like-new condition, contain all original packing and accessories, and be returned using the label from the packing slip. Some items cannot be returned for credit if opened, including some music, movies, video games and software.
After the Worry-free Extended Home Trial Period product concerns must be handled under the manufacturer’s warranty. If no warranty exists, customers should contact Customer Service for return authorization. Returns received after the Home Trial period, up to 180 days, may receive a prorated adjustment. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. For orders placed after December 24, 2011, our usual 30-Day Home Trial Period will apply. Computers, camcorders and video game systems and other restricted return items must be returned within the Worry-free Extended Home Trial period. Also see important shipping dates for Guaranteed Christmas Delivery.
Standard Return Policy
We will exchange your product or give you a refund for most items returned in new condition within 30 days after you bought it.
We can’t take a return after 30 days unless we authorize it. (Contact us before you send it back.) If we accept your return after the 30-day home trial period, the amount may result in prorated. This means you get a refund based on how long you have had the item and the condition it is in. Sorry, but returns will not be accepted for credit after 180 days. If you have any problems with a product, please check the manufacturer’s warranty.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Postage to return a product is paid by the customer.
Also, please note:
- Music, movies, video games and software have to be returned unopened (factory sealed). Exchanges are for exact same item only.
- Computers, camcorders, digital cameras, electronic game systems, air conditioners, holiday decorations, heaters and generators have to be returned within the 30-day home trial period.
- Products sold in sets must be returned as a set; we do not take back partial sets.
- Personalized/customized products may be returned for credit if they are damaged or defective only. Exchanges are for the exact same item only, within 30 days of purchase.
- Gift cards and perishable items cannot be returned.
- Other restrictions may apply.
To return an item, please use these directions:
- Fill out the information on your packing slip. This includes what you are returning, the reason for returning and if you want credit or an exchange. If you don’t have your packing slip, write this information on a plain piece of paper. Be sure to include your order number. Put this inside your package.
- Securely pack the item(s) to be returned in the original package or a sturdy box.
- Return your package to: Fingerhut, 6250 Ridgewood Road, St. Cloud MN 56395. If there are any old shipping labels, stickers, bar codes, etc. on the outside box, please remove them.
- Mailing Options:
a. Post Office (it’s a good idea to insure your package and get a receipt)
b. FedEx (please do not use FedEx Air to return your package)
Refund (Return for credit)
Please allow 10-15 days for us to receive and process your return from the day you mail it back. Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment center, your refund will be processed, a credit will be automatically applied to your account and we will send you an email confirmation if we have your email address on-file. Sign in to your Fingerhut account to view your available credit and order status.
Damaged or Defective Items?
If you have an item that was damaged when your received it from us, please click here to contact us and we will make it right for you.