Rite Aid Return Policy
Rite Aid Returns Guidelines
Rite Aid offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy on its products! We will gladly offer a credit, exchange, Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card, or cash refund on products returned within 30 days of the date on the receipt as detailed in these Returns Guidelines:
Returns of Rite Aid Brand Products
- Rite Aid offers a money back guarantee on any Rite Aid brand item.
- Any opened or used Rite Aid product may be returned for a full refund when accompanied by a receipt.
Other Returns with a Receipt
- Rite aid will gladly offer a credit, exchange, Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card, or cash refund on products returned within 30 days of the day on the receipt.
- As part of our “Don’t Pay for Your Mistakes” Beauty Guarantee, any opened/used beauty product of any brand name can be returned for a full refund when accompanied by a register receipt.
- Beauty categories subject to the guarantee are skin care/depilatories, sun care bath/soap, hair care (shampoo, conditioner, styling and professional), hair color, cosmetics, ethnic beauty aids, fragrances, cosmetic organizers, or personal care appliances.
Other Returns without a Receipt
- With a valid ID, items returned WITHOUT a receipt may be exchanged or refunded, for a Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card, for the lowest retail price for which that item sold in past 30 days, or a product exchange will be offered.
- Refunds can not and will not be issued on the following products:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Prepaid cards or Gift Cards
- Purchases originally made with a debit card and then returned for refund will follow the standard refund policy
- Items returned with a receipt receive cash or a Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card.
- Items returned without a receipt receive a Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card for the lowest retail price that the item was sold at in the past 30 days or product exchange.
- Refund on purchases made on an EBT/Food Stamps card are credited back to the customer’s EBT/Food Stamps card.
- Refunds on purchases made on an EBT/Cash card are refunded in cash.
Credit Card Purchases
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will be credited back to the credit card account. No cash refunds are permitted on purchases made with a credit card.