Disney Store Return Policy
DisneyStore.com will gladly exchange, credit or refund your purchase of any DisneyStore.com merchandise purchased at DisneyStore.com if returned within 30 days of the shipping date, excluding Shipping & Handling and Gift Wrap charges. To return by mail, please send prepaid via UPS or insured USPS. A pre-addressed label has been attached to your packing slip for your convenience. Be sure to include your name and address on the label (we will not accept any packages without a return name and address). Allow 2 weeks for processing.
Art and collectible purchases must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of the shipping date, and must include the original packing slip. DVD, video, audio, software media and electronics must be returned in their original, unopened packaging (damaged or defective DVD, video, audio, software media and electronics may be exchanged for the same merchandise only).
Returns or exchanges can be made in any US Disney Store location, excluding Personalized Items, Art, Collectibles, Disney Parks merchandise, Mirrors, Electronics, and Indoor and Outdoor Furniture. All returns must have the original packing slip/receipt with the merchandise to be returned or exchanged
Personalized items may not be returned or exchanged unless damaged or defective.
D23 memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Returns with Gift Receipts
You will receive a full refund in the form of a merchandise credit.
Holiday Return Policy
Items purchased between November 18 and December 18, 2011 will be accepted through January 18th. Any item purchased after December 18th, 2011 is subject to our regular return policy of 30 days from date of purchase.
Disney Gift Cards
Lost, stolen or damaged Disney Gift Cards will not be canceled or replaced without the required proof of purchase. Certain restrictions apply. Please refer to Gift Cards Frequently Asked Questions for details.
Send returns and exchanges to:
4795 Imagination Drive
Memphis, TN 38118
Should you wish to return and/or exchange for new merchandise, please follow our instructions below:
To prepare your return:
- Make a copy of your packing slip for your records.
- Please use the original packaging or a strong corrugated carton.
- To expedite your return/exchange, please insert the packing slip, remembering to keep the return label printed on the front for shipping.
- If your exchange order requires additional payment, please include a credit card number to be charged.Please Note: Money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks will not be accepted. If received, the order will be returned to you with a letter of explanation.
- Pack and tape your package securely.
- Affix the return shipping label.
- For tracking purposes, it is important that you ship your package via United Parcel Service (UPS) or insured Parcel Post. (We cannot accept C.O.D.)
Return policy is subject to change without notice.