QVC Return Policy
What is QVC’s return policy?
A customer may return an item to QVC (and its subsidiaries) for any reason within 30 days of the customer’s receipt of the item.
QVC wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you’re not, send it back within 30 days of receipt for exchange or full refund of the purchase price, less applicable Q Return Label fee. Purchases from QVC and use of QVC services are subject to our General Terms and Conditions of Use, which can be found on QVC.com along with our Privacy Statement, or call Customer Service for more information.
How do I return an item?
The majority of item returns don’t require having to call Customer Service. Simply follow the return instructions on the packslip that came with your product. Complete, detach, and enclose the return form with your item. Please be sure to fill in all information, including the reason for your return and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund. Don’t tape or staple the packslip to your returned item. Leave the slip loose within the package.
Please call Customer Service when you wish to return the following items:
- All live plants, flowers, and food shipped with dry ice.
- Items that require special return shipping arrangements (e.g., TVs 46 inches or larger, large exercise equipment).
- Items with delivery arranged by phone with a common carrier service (doorway and in-home delivery).
- Any item that has a packslip message advising you to call Customer Service for instructions on returning your specific product.
- Repack all contents in the original packaging. Note that some items consist of several parts or pieces.
- Don’t mix jewelry and non-jewelry items.
- Always return the entire item or set for a replacement or refund.
- Cover/remove all original shipping labels on the box or package.
- Keep the packslip order information until your return is processed.
How do I address and choose a return method to ship back an item?
Option A: Use the Q Return Label
Use the Q Return Label provided on the packslip, or print it from Order Status. Insurance isn’t necessary, since it’s included with the label charges. Just affix the Q Return Label to the package and deposit with the carrier noted on the return label (USPS or, for certain packages, UPS). Most Q Return Labels provide USPS delivery, allowing you to use any U.S. mailbox, post office, or postal carrier.
The label itself tells you the charge for the return shipping service. Your return fee is deducted from your refund. In the event of exchange, it’s charged to the credit card used for the original order. For check orders, the amount will be deducted from merchandise credit. If the reason for the return is due to QVC error, select the reason for your return and there would be no charge for use of the Q Return Label.
Option B: Use a Carrier of Your Choice
Select ground service and send item to the return address provided in Option B on the packslip and take the package to any shipper. Insure the item for full value of the merchandise being returned.
Important: Don’t use any part of a Q Return Label for this option. Applying the Q Return Label may result in a charge to your account or deduction from your refund. Please be sure to address your package with the return address printed in Option B on your return form.
For returns, credits to a credit card will be applied upon processing, but may not appear on your statement for one to two billing cycles.
What are the advantages of using the Q Return label?
Using this label gives you the convenience of sending back an item without having to insure your package or having to wait in line at the post office or shipping center to purchase return shipping. This special bar-coded label contains all the information about your order so that return shipping fees are deducted from your refund.
How do I print a Q Return Label online?
Just go to QVC.com and click on Order Status. Then complete three simple steps:
- Click the Q Return Label link to fill out the online form. Be sure to specify why you’re returning the product, and if it’s an exchange or refund.
- Next, you’ll see the amount that’ll automatically be deducted from your refund.
- Print the label, and follow the instructions for returning the item.
Using this label gives you the convenience of sending back an item without having to insure your package or having to wait in line at the post office or shipping center to purchase return shipping. This special bar-coded label contains all the information about your order so that return shipping fees are deducted from your refund. For exchanges, the return fees are charged to the credit card used for the original order. For check orders, the amount will be deducted from merchandise credit. If the return is due to QVC error, there will be no charge for using the Q Return Label. For returns, credits to a credit card will be immediately applied upon processing, but may not appear on your statement for one to two billing cycles.
And don’t worry – if you happen to misplace your label, you can print another one!
Important Note: If our instructions on the packslip advise you to call QVC Customer Service (1.800.367.9444), please do so for further instructions on returning your product. This would mostly pertain to large heavy items (e.g., TVs 46 inches or larger, large exercise equipment) or items that had their delivery arranged by phone with a common carrier service (doorway and in-home delivery).
How can I track my return?
With the Q Return Label
The Q Return Label has its own assigned tracking number. Just go to Order Status and click on the order number to see it. The assigned tracking number will appear on the right side of the page displaying your order details. After depositing the return package with the carrier (USPS or UPS), click the number to track the status of your return.
With Carrier of Your Choice
If you choose to return your item through a carrier of your choice, you’ll need to check with the carrier about available tracking options.
If I misplaced my packing slip/return label, what should I do?
For Q Return Labels, just click on Order Status and in three simple steps, you’ll have your return label. No need to insure the package – simply drop it off with either USPS or UPS, whichever is indicated on the label as the shipper. When using a carrier of your choice, follow these directions:
- Repack the item in the original packing materials and box. Please don’t mix jewelry and non-jewelry items. Note: some items consist of several parts or pieces. Always return the entire item or set for a replacement or refund.
- Print out and complete the online QVC Return Form, and enclose with your return. Fill in all information, including the reason for your return and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund. Please don’t attach the QVC Return Form to the item.
- Make a copy of the QVC Return Form for your records.
- Ship the package, insured and prepaid, via U.S. Mail or UPS to one of the addresses below for your particular item. Be sure to cover the original shipping address on the original box. Save your shipping receipt until you receive your refund or replacement.
- Credits to a credit card will be immediately applied upon processing, but may not appear on your statement for one to two billing cycles.
QVC Return Addresses
1365 Enterprise Drive
Eagleville, PA 19415
Apparel & Accessories (such as shoes and handbags)
1000 Stony Battery Road
Lancaster, PA 17699
Beauty & Hard Goods (and all other item types)
100 QVC Boulevard
Rocky Mount, NC 27815
Canada Returns (all items)
Garden City Customs Service
6045 Progress St.
Niagara Falls, ON CA L2G7X1
Note: Please call Customer Service (1.800.367.9444) for items that require special return shipping arrangements. This includes large items (e.g., TVs 46 inches or larger, large exercise equipment) and items that had their delivery arranged by phone with a common carrier service (doorway and in-home delivery).
How can I check on a return?
There are three ways you can access information about your return:
- Use QVC’s online Order Status and filter your search results by selecting Return Orders.
- Call QVC’s Automated Customer Service (1.800.367.9444) and press “2” for Returns Information.
- Speak with a Customer Service Representative (1.888.345.5788).
What if I need to return an Auto-Delivery shipment?
Simply adhere to the regular QVC return policy. Use the return instructions found on the packslip as well as in our FAQs on this page. If you return two consecutive installments, QVC will automatically cancel the Auto-Delivery service and any future shipments of that product unless you request the service to continue. For more information, please read QVC’s Auto-Delivery FAQ.