Shoes.com Return Policy
Return your unworn purchase within 60 days for a refund. Visit www.shoes.com/returns and follow the instructions to complete your return. Please note that, while we want you to be happy with your purchases, an excessive number of returns in a twelve-month period may cause us to reject future orders from you.
- Free returns are only provided through www.shoes.com/returns.
- If you decide to use another method, you are responsible for all return fees. Return fees are non-refundable.
- If alternate carriers are used, lost shipments are not the responsibility of shoes.com.
- Item(s) must be returned in the original brand box (packaging). Example- Lifestride shoes should be returned in the original Lifestride box.
- Shoes.com does not offer exchanges, instead we ask that you place a new order.
- Each package should have a unique tracking label. Do not copy labels and place them on different boxes.
- Packages may not be returned using a FedEx drop box. Packages must be taken to a FedEx store or authorized ship center for return. To find a FedEx Store near you click here .
Visit www.shoes.com/returns and follow the simple instructions on your screen. You can print a free return shipping label. Don’t have a printer? You can even ask us to send you a prepaid return shipping label by mail. If you have questions, email us. U.S. and Canadian customers may call toll free at 888-233-6743 .
Refund Process and Timeframe
- Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
- The warehouse will inspect merchandise sent back for a refund and reserves the right to reject returns.
- Once the return has been processed, you will receive a return email confirmation.
- Depending on the credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after the credit is applied for it to post.
International Return/Exchange Instructions
International shoes.com customers have 60 days from their order date to return unworn merchandise. All international orders must be returned via FiftyOne and must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Please send an email to our customer service center to receive your RMA number.
Refunds on international returns will include duties, taxes and tariffs when they are shipped with your RMA form to FiftyOne. Your account will be credited by FiftyOne when your return is received at the international hub. Returns sent without the RMA form may not be refunded for the full amount.
Unfortunately, shoes.com cannot refund your original shipping and handling fees. We are also unable to offer free return shipping for international orders. Any costs for shipping your returned order back to our Returns Department from FiftyOne will be subtracted from your refund total.
Did you place your order through Amazon, Shop.com or another partner website?
Visit www.shoes.com/returns and follow the instructions to complete your return.
If you received a gift purchased from shoes.com and need to make a return, go to www.shoes.com/returns and follow the simple instructions there.
We are unable to offer exchanges for shoes.com orders during the return process. If you would like the same shoe in another size or style, simply place a new order. We cannot guarantee inventory will be available when you place your new order.
For more information visit Shoes.com
returns-contact your credit card co.
I contacted my credit card company because neither the 888 tel # or the website address for returns is working. My credit card rep says the tel # on the charge statement "doesn't appear to be valid." Shoes.com may be out of business. Anyway, my credit card rep will investigate and then I'll get my $$ credited back to me.
Poor Return Availability
I am so frustrated!! Just like Connie, earlier today. What is wrong with your company?
Poor return availability
Website links are down, phone number given does not work, and downloads do not work. Wow.
shoes and returns
so far I haven't had any luck receiving a return slip from your company. I see from looking on box these shoes were made in China. If that is who I'm dealing with it will be a long drawn out ordeal.