Tractor Supply Company Return Policy
If you’re not completely satisfied with any item you purchase from Tractor Supply Company (except due to a shipping error, defect or damage), you can return it to us within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund of its purchase price. Here’s how to return your online purchase:
- The back side of your packing slip serves as a “pre-authorized” return form. Complete this form and send the item(s) to be returned in its original packaging to: Tractor Supply Company Returns, 4638 East Shelby Drive, Memphis, TN 38118, or return your items to any Tractor Supply Company store.
- For your protection, we encourage you to ship your return via UPS or FedEx if returning it by carrier to our return center.
- Retain all copies of your shipping receipt including tracking numbers for proof of return delivery.
- When returning an item to a Tractor Supply Company store, for your convenience, we recommend that you bring your order confirmation and documents that were included in the shipping package.
- Refunds are processed when the item being returned has been received at our e-commerce return center.
- Refunds are administered from our Store Support Center according to your original method of payment. If your original purchase was made by credit card, a credit is returned to that card. If your original purchase was made by gift card or check, our Store Support Center will issue a check for your refund.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, except in cases where the return is the result of an order processing error or the item arrives damaged or defective.
- If you have questions, call any Tractor Supply Company store or contact Customer Service at 1-877-718-6750 to discuss the return options. Please have the order confirmation or packing slip ready when you call.
- Ship-To-Store orders that are not picked up or claimed within 45 days will be automatically returned to the original credit card used to place the order and are subject to a 10% restocking fee at the discretion of Tractor Supply Company.
Shipping Errors, Product Defects & Product Damages
For a return or exchange due to shipping error, defect, or damage, contact our Customer Service Center at 1-877-718-6750 or email@example.com within 10 days from receipt. One of our customer service representatives will provide you with simple instructions for returning the item(s), and instructions on the proper handling of the merchandise:
- Save the carton and all the packing material as well as the item.
- Have the invoice ready when you call.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany all returns.
- A replacement item will be shipped to you once the item being returned has been received.By contacting Tractor Supply regarding a lost delivery and/or returning an item, you are (a) assigning to Tractor Supply Company any and all claims you have against the carrier for lost or damaged merchandise and (b) waiving your right to assert a claim against the carrier for such lost or damaged merchandise.Refunds in the form of a mail check from our Store Support Center will be made if your original purchase was made using:
- Electronic Financial Transaction (EFT) – bank checking account
- Gift Card
- Split-Tender Transaction – a transaction paid with a combination of a gift card and a credit card or paid with a bank checking account.
Credit will be issued to the same credit card account on the original purchase for refunds on purchases made using credit cards. An e-mail confirmation and/or a packing list is required when returning an internet order.